Thursday, January 29, 2009

More little projects

This was my card for card group last month...our theme was figure it out. We gave everyone the materials and they had to...figure it out! This was a really fun project and it was interesting to see what people did with the same materials. I should have taken pictures of everyone's materials and cards...very fun!
This was our challenge a couple of months ago - outside inspiration. I had just received this adorable purse from my mother-in-law, so I thought, why not make the card to match! Also very fun!
This was just a very simple card that I made for last card group. We are actually turning our card night in to a crop night once a month...so hopefully I will actually be able to post pages and projects now! Happy scrappin'!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: